Visit

www.timeintuscany.com Alvina from Podernouvo has agreed to write some posts about the food from Tuscany.

Simple Conversions - Liquids - 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz Solids - 20 g / 1/2 oz; 125 g / 4 oz; 500g / 1 lb C to F - 120C / 250 F; 180 C / 355 F ; 200 C / 390 F mm to in - 1cm / 1/2 in; 5cm / 2 in Boneless meat or chicken - 450g /1lb

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's not about dieting - establish a happy eating pattern

The fashion show in Milwaukee looks amazing
Hi C
Love what you did with the blog and website. Now that I am through with all the fashion shows, I can get back to the tasks at hand. As you know, I have been dieting seriously since July, for health and yes vanity reasons. 12 pounds of fat has miraculously disappeared from around my middle. All your delicious recipes make dieting so much easier. This evening we're entertaining a neighbor at the cabin, so I'm trying out some more of your suggestions. I especially love how you make everything look so beautiful. I'll let you know how my meal goes  R


Hi there
A few valued words from Renotta whom I usually refer to as R and I'm C for obvious reasons. 
Wow - we have to wonder where the fat goes once you are on track with a healthy, tasty, fun way of eating. Would love to be there in your Northwoods cabin,  and hope the meal is fresh and delicious.
It's about establishing a happy eating pattern, including food which you want to eat -  you love it because it's delicious as well as being healthy.

A few selected words from Jill Dupleix reflect 'fit in your jeans cuisine philosophy'. 
"Salads and that includes warm salads,  are the new comfort food, and fresh herbs are the fastest way to add flavour without fat. Choose citrus for tang and yoghurt for richness"
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear your ideas. Click on NO COMMENT to add your comment. You can choose ANONYMOUS from the dropdown menu if you do not have a Google account.